Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Well I'm delighted but where are they all? No-one seems to be posting at the moment....or is it my imagination?

Is there some sort of boycot by Gibbo, Nomad and crew, cos I've not seen hide nor hair of 'em for ages.......?

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
I'm guessing holidays of some sort to coincide with Easter.
Let's hope so...I'm probably reading too much into it but their protestations about the recent changes appeared fairly strong....

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
If you look at nomad's profile it says: "Last Activity: 4 Days Ago 02:16".

He must be working the night shift.........

Still, his activity levels are way, way down...maybe he signed in whilst on holiday.....

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
It's all just a bit supicious in that both he and Gibbo have faded out at the same time.....

Still, it's probably nowt....they wouldn't have sloped off just because of a little change in set-up...at least not 'til the changes have been given a chance to settle and bed in.....

In fact the more I think about it with Easter falling at a funny time this year the holiday period is stretching over several weeks...so it's probably more to do with that....half our office are off on holiday at the moment and I'm not long back myself...

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Quote:"How many of them are from Alfa Romeo or dealers I wonder, checking up on us all!.... "

With the number of dealers we have I don't think that would make a blip in the figures......:lol:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts