Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im alan from glasgow dont currently own a alfa but always promised myself one in my more mature years .getting there now so im looking around to see what i can get :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO...plenty of help and advice in the tech lounges......:thumbs:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Welcome. Quite new to Alfa myself (always fancied one) so I bought two. They are IMO a little addictive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought one six months ago. 156 2.0 Selespeed (2001) It's almost bankrupted me but I love it. Drive one from Glasgow to Fort William then across to Aberdeen and back via the back roads and you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for replying im obviously new to this and its much appreciated .absolutely love your spider looks amazing in red . dont think my alfa will be a 2 seater maybe a 156 or hopefully a brera anyway its a fiftieth birthday treat and im still 48 so times on my side :eek:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome along chap. Bought my Brera (as a newbie) 2 weeks ago having had Caterhams and Lotus as fine weather garage cars before, but as an everyday day drive I love it and wouldn't want another car for the weekend......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts