Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

It's been a while since i've been on here since parting with my 147 GTA a couple of years ago, which of course comes with massive regret. I have always lusted after the Brera and originally bought the 147 GTA as at the time Breras were more expensive and I wanted something a bit more chuckable, whereas now the tables have very much turned. Breras have depreciated and I am looking for something a little more sophisticated.

I'm after a well looked after, preferably enthusiast owned, facelift, specific preferences as follows:

• Red or black paint (will consider others but not silver)
  • Facelift
  • Must have a skyview blind
  • Facelift
  • 2.4 / 2.0 jtdm or 1.75 TBI preferred (will consider the 3.2 but not the 2.2)
  • Facelift
  • Full electric seats / Bose would be nice
If anyone on here knows of any that are for sale locally and not yet on Autotrader / ebay / gumtree etc (as I'm checking them on a daily basis...) then please do shout. Equally if you are contemplating parting with yours and want it to go to a good home I have cash ready and waiting for the right car.

Please do drop me a line.

Thanks,

Richard

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They lost it as a standard feature, but it was still available as an optional extra. Thus it is harder to find but there are some facelifts which are well specced out there.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've found 3 so far already.

One wasn't for me, one got bought in front of me when I went to test drive it! The other I am in on going discussions with the vendor about...

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Brera never received a ''facelift'', it was identical externally throughout its production. All it got was a new interior in 2008.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brera never received a ''facelift'', it was identical externally throughout its production. All it got was a new interior in 2008.
I appreciate that. I thought the facelift terminology was commonly used to denote the MK2. Perhaps I'm wrong.

It received a minor weight loss program in conjunction with the interior updates I believe. New lighter suspension I think? The V6 lost its Q4 and became front wheel drive as standard?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts