Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

my 155 had the passenger door badly damaged by vandals. they pulled it from the roofline, shattering the glass and the door is beyond repair. Does anybody know of a red 155 being scrapped at the moment . If i do it as an insurance job they will probably just scrap the car on me and I hope to keep it running for a few years yet.

jim

K

·
0 Posts
I have one. Which passenger door ? front or rear ? My doors are blue so will need repainting.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
hi,

my 155 had the passenger door badly damaged by vandals. they pulled it from the roofline, shattering the glass and the door is beyond repair. Does anybody know of a red 155 being scrapped at the moment . If i do it as an insurance job they will probably just scrap the car on me and I hope to keep it running for a few years yet.

jim
If you ask Mark (Alfa155 TS) very nicely he might sort you out...
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/republic-of-ireland/201581-a-new-addition-to-the-155-family.html

He also went through the same thing a few months ago with some vandals so he might be able to advise you on a fix :thumbs:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lads,
thanks for the suggestions. I am still trying the breakers yards but have not turned anything up yet so i may end up with a red alfa and a kmcab blue door. The door is badly damaged and beyond repair, gardai have not brought it back yet from their CSI. A red door would be ideal but the car may be too good to break as it looks to be in good condition.

j

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I've got a complete 96 1.8 16 valve along with a 94 1.8 8 valve. I bought it for a bit for my GTV and its sitting at the garage since!
Nice one-mind if I take a trip down some time-assuming you are breaking it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
twiggmeister,

I got a blue from kmacb and fitted it to secure the car. A red door would save me the cost of getting it resprayed. My alfa is alfa rosso 130 BB red. So if it for sale i'll take it. happy to travel to pick it up.

cheers

Jim

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Hi Jim,

If you try Summerhill spares, they have a broken 155 at the mo but I dont know the colour, I got two front shock recently from them. What part of Dublin are you? My 155 was vandalised last Friday night also

·
Registered
124 Posts
twiggmeister,

I got a blue from kmacb and fitted it to secure the car. A red door would save me the cost of getting it resprayed. My alfa is alfa rosso 130 BB red. So if it for sale i'll take it. happy to travel to pick it up.

cheers

Jim
Its 130 B/B Rosso red so it should do the job for you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alfa155ts

Door in summerhill is burgandy and many parts including glass gone. I live off the wainsfort raod terenure near templeogue college playing fields. Alot of late night pedestrian traffic cross our estate from every angle early hours of the morning at weekends.

jim

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Alfa155ts

Door in summerhill is burgandy and many parts including glass gone. I live off the wainsfort raod terenure near templeogue college playing fields. Alot of late night pedestrian traffic cross our estate from every angle early hours of the morning at weekends.

jim

Hi Jim

What else was still on the car in Summerhill Spares?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts