Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - Just wondered if anyone has any Horsey-shoe alloys knocking about they want to part with please. I think I'm a bit limited as to what else will fit on my 166. Happy to travel around 200 miles from S.Wales :) (Well, happy is a lie, but would..)

·
Registered
433 Posts
166wheels

4 x standard 166 Super wheels, diamond finish, fit over the 3.0 litre brakes. Need a refurb but straight and useable. Collect from Ashford, Kent. Any reasonable offer accepted?????????

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer. I'm not sure which wheels they are though sorry... Are they 17 inch diameter? I currently have 16 in pepperpot style ones that most seemed to have, bit in looking for 17 in 166 wheels.

·
Registered
691 Posts
wheels

Im selling these if you are interested. Few marks but nothing major.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Two sets have gone past on ebay recently - £90 for 5 in London, looked OK, and a set in yorkshire IIRC for £36

..that list didn't include Maserati 3200GT wheels! http://www.wheel-size.com/size/maserati/3200-gt/2001/
..although I suspect they're out of our price range.
Must've missed them as they aren't there now.. :-( Good call on the Mazzer wheels. Jaguar XF are 5 x 108 and some of those are nice. Not sure how good they'd look on an Alfa though....

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did see those Paul thanks. It's prob a bit rich for me. When I think I've gotta add tyres to that price as well really... Thanks Dolomiteman. I think I'm gonna give up on the wheels, and spend money on wishbones and brake discs instead :smoker:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts