Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find out if the Junior model sold in the UK from 1998-1999 with a 1.6TS engine was also sold in the Republic of Ireland with a 1.4TS engine?

And if it was, does anyone know if there are any for sale or potentially for sale.

Thank you in advance.

Spencer Gavin Smith
Alfa Romeo Owners Club-UK
145 / 146 Model Registrar

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find out if the Junior model sold in the UK from 1998-1999 with a 1.6TS engine was also sold in the Republic of Ireland with a 1.4TS engine?

And if it was, does anyone know if there are any for sale or potentially for sale.

Thank you in advance.

Spencer Gavin Smith
Alfa Romeo Owners Club-UK
145 / 146 Model Registrar
Yes the only 145 that seems to have sold in ireland has the 1.4 engine.
Well thats the only ones that ever seem to pop up from time to time. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a cloverleaf, but i haven't seen one for sale on donkeys, this side of the pond.

Heres one for breaking because I'm an evil man
Alfa 145 14 For Sale in Shankill, Dublin from CAR PARTS 4 YOU BRAY

There is a man near to where I work, whose daily driver is a 146 1.4 ts which gets rallied.

Also there is a chap down in wexford (near the ferry terminal) who used to be on here. Sears was his name. He has a giallo zoe 145 1.4 ts.
If you're interested i can forward you on his contact details by pm?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the only 145 that seems to have sold in ireland has the 1.4 engine.
Well thats the only ones that ever seem to pop up from time to time. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a cloverleaf, but i haven't seen one for sale on donkeys, this side of the pond.

Heres one for breaking because I'm an evil man
Alfa 145 14 For Sale in Shankill, Dublin from CAR PARTS 4 YOU BRAY

There is a man near to where I work, whose daily driver is a 146 1.4 ts which gets rallied.

Also there is a chap down in wexford (near the ferry terminal) who used to be on here. Sears was his name. He has a giallo zoe 145 1.4 ts.
If you're interested i can forward you on his contact details by pm?
Thanks for letting me know. I'm still saving up the euro at the moment, so I just wanted to check.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts