Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody my name is Ioannis i live in Rhodes, Greece ia am a great alfa fan and currently drive a GT 2.0 JTS. I am looking for any spy pictures of the gt Facelift that will debut in Paris motorshow

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Hi there man and welcome to the forum!
There won't be a facelift as such,just some minor adjustenents to the chrome whiskers and the back lights,also some new interior trims.
Don't woryy,the GT that you already drive is a classic beauty!;) BTW,care to share some pics?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyboby it is nice to meet you i wonder if anybody has any clue with respect to the new autodelta gt edition

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
marius said:
Hi there man and welcome to the forum!
There won't be a facelift as such,just some minor adjustenents to the chrome whiskers and the back lights,also some new interior trims.
Don't woryy,the GT that you already drive is a classic beauty!;) BTW,care to share some pics?
The dash (instrument cluster) will be the same as the facelifted 147 :(

·
Registered
292 Posts
giannik15 said:
hello everybody my name is Ioannis i live in Rhodes, Greece ia am a great alfa fan and currently drive a GT 2.0 JTS. I am looking for any spy pictures of the gt Facelift that will debut in Paris motorshow
Hi Giannik15,

Welcome on board my Friend,

I have recently consulted a thread on this forum relating to GT facelift.

See this link below, you may find some interesting news & pictures of the new GT,

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gta-and-gt/42002-gt-facelift-2006-a.html

All the Best

Fabrice :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts