Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I'm based in Torbay, have an Alfa GT albeit a broken one at present in need of assistance and advice from any experienced owners who can shed any lifght on a potentially expensive dilema??

J

·
0 Posts
Hi guys

I'm based in Torbay, have an Alfa GT albeit a broken one at present in need of assistance and advice from any experienced owners who can shed any lifght on a potentially expensive dilema??
Hi Swifty :waves:

Welcome to AOSW, what seems to be the problem with your GT?

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
not hijacking the thread but am lookin for peeps to vote for the sprout in the AO avatar comp....vote sprout you know it makes smells:cheese:

J

·
0 Posts
not hijacking the thread but am lookin for peeps to vote for the sprout in the AO avatar comp....vote sprout you know it makes smells:cheese:

If thats not a thread hijack then i don't know what is

M

·
0 Posts
Hi guys

Hi Swifty, where abouts in Torbay are you...Torquay...Paignton??

Have you got the GT fixed yet??

M

·
0 Posts
hi from st marychurch....whats the latest mate...got the probs sorted yet ?

mike...:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Guys

I'm in Torquay, in Shiphay, although may not be eligible for the forum soon I am thinking of getting rid of the GT after the cambelt issue it's really put me off:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys

I have reluctantly had to sell MY GT and I have a brand new set of Genuine Alfa GT car mats. They have never been used and are in the orginal box/packaging. The mats are the deep pile black carpet mats witht eh Alfa GT embroidery.

I really don't want to list them on ebay as its a total rip off so if you want an immaculate set of front and rear luxury car mats for your GT drop me a line and make me an offer

Happy to send pics if you want to see them. I am based in Devon but happy to post to you at cost if your not local

Cheers
Swifty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts