Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I had a weird issue on my MiTo MY2013, the reversing buzzer is suddenly really quiet, I can hear it but radio and engine off basically, so it’s useless and very annoying. I’ve Checked the left button menu but there is no option at all about this volume, so I think the buzzer is failing.

I’m looking for this buzzer location. According other posts I saw, on the MiTo, the buzzer is embedded in the centralized rear parking electronic control unit, (on some other models, it is in the hatch door, while on the MiTo its not)
I’m trying to locate this ECU thanks to the sound. It seems to be under the steering wheel but not sure where exactly, do you have any more information about it ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Using the menu buttons near the door you choose BUZZER VOLUME and once you have set it to the maximum volume press the menu button again to set.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked that already but I didn’t see any menu related to the buzzer volume. I have only stuff related to the speed limit beeping, passenger airbag, day light on/off and that’s pretty much it, very weird. I precise it’s a MY2013 MiTo equiped with RadioNav

1 - 3 of 3 Posts