Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi has anyone got/ know where i can get an alloy like the one in the pic?

part no is: 50901079 Alfa Original. Apparently quite rare.

Managed to buckle mine in the snow. Alfa have said possibly available on back order (no way to determine when/ if i might get one!).

Thanks
Lalean

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep been there tried that and no joy. Also tried a number of the alfa centred breakers and nothing.

would be interested in any suggestions.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,063 Posts

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Thats a totally different wheel :(

·
Administrator
88,183 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi just out of interest did you find one of these wheels i am in the same boat if you did replace yours with others and have the clover 50901079 and you would like to sell one please please please let me know thanks cant believe how hard they are to find

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi nik,

i did replace the whole lot in the end so have three available. they are in a 'used' condition and would benefit from a refurb depending on the condition of your other ones. I can send you pics if you like but cant till next week as i am away.
Lalean

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi great if you can send me some pics can you send them through this site or do you need my contact details ?
thanks for getting back to me
Nik

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi hope you got my last message any luck with the photos yet ? desperate to get car back on road so need to sort options! sorry if your still away
thanks
nik

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pics

hi nik,

apologies for the delay. here are pics. the scratches are only on the outer edges of the wheels as you would expect anything else you see is just dirt!
any questions feel free.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks they look fine only question is how much and where about in the country are you ?
only really need 1 but intrested in more for right price if ok with you
thanks nik

1 - 17 of 17 Posts