1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
216 Posts
i was looking at the jade r wheels for the deep concave look but the 18" 35et wheels arent as deep as in the ebay advert which disapointed me a little

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same here....such a shame because the deep look really really would make the Alfa.....

Can this be done?

Still wonder what it would look like.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Probably could get a deeper dish on but you would be looking at least at rolling your arches to lose the lip then maybe going for some undersized tyres to make them taper in to give clearance then after that would start getting silly but it's all possible.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aghh aint really worth it!

Found some cloverleaf alloys - 1400 miles away and he will NOT post.....darn him lol.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Looking for some GT Cloverleaf maybe Q2 alloys 18''..

But rare so thought about these -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-BLACK-JADE-R-ALLOY-WHEELS-FITS-ALFA-ROMEO-75-86-92-/280915212274?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&fits=Car+Make:Alfa+Romeo|Model:GT&hash=item4167d9f7f2

Really like these and saw them on a Leon today and they looked the bees knees.

One one have them on the GT?

Also to get the deep look - can any off sets be fitted on the GT?

Darn, it won't fit on the GTAs or the 3.2s with Brembos....

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
18 fins will but they are the same price as cloverleaf alloys and jut as rare lol.

Teldials on the GT i dont think would look att that great too :-(

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm in the process of rolling my arches as I've bought spacers for front and back. only done the rear drivers side thus far what a awkward job with the two sheets of steel hopefully the fronts will be easier.

·
Registered
981 Posts
18 fins will but they are the same price as cloverleaf alloys and jut as rare lol.

Teldials on the GT i dont think would look att that great too :-(
18" GTA Teledials look great on a GT, as do GTA multispokes. I'm not a fan of the cloverleaf alloys, I prefer the Blackline ones. Money permitting, BBS CH or VZ. Perhaps OZ Superturismo on a smaller budget...

Nick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts