Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As posted the other day I had to replace my old battered rad, whilst doing this I found the low speed resistor was shot, now replaced, and I found the wires taped up separately in the cable tray, which way round do they go on the resistor?

I found a post the other night but do you think I can fine it now!? Any help again greatly received!

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
I found the wires taped up separately in the cable tray, which way round do they go on the resistor?
The resistor is just a resistor (plus a thermal fuse), it doesn't matter which way round the wires go.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,370 Posts
Is this the one ?

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa...eplaced-the-radiator-now-have-a-question.html

To find a Post/Thread click on user name, ( in this case your own ) to take you to your profile, then "Statistics " and then " Find Posts " or " Threads. "

If you mean another Thread by someone else you can do the same search procedure as above, using either User Name. If you can't remember the name then just search by key words, a bit hit and miss but you will get it eventually !

Feel as if I'm teaching you to suck eggs here - if so just ignore my burbling...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts