Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello 33 owners (and sud people too)

i'm back but i don't have a car.. well not an alfa. i'm on the hunt for a 33 permanent 4 but they seem to have vannished off the face of the earth.
i've posted in the genral alfa chat room about this so sorry if i'm repeating myself.

i know they made the perm 4 in both left and right hand drive and i'm not bothered which i can get hold of as i'm now living in france. i've been searching in nearby itally and here in france and also in the uk but i have failed to find any perm 4's at all, for sale or not.

i did find an advert via google but it was posted back in september '08 so i'm not holding my breath for a positive result.

have any of you got a perm 4 you'd be willing to sell? or know where i might be able to find one anywhere in europe?

thanks in advance
Luke

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
and one more...

you are just not looking in the right places I think! thisone is in germany...

33 permanent 4

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have much to learn, cheers. germany is useful too as i can re-reg it in france from there.

hmm, weird. it's a sportwagon :eek: and the back isnt raised like a perm 4, the seats aint right and they are not perm 4 alloys. most odd.

fully loaded with the air con and abs though. i think i'll keep looking for what i know as a perm 4.

thanks very much for looking :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts