Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Looking for a perfect 145

Tags
145 perfect
475 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  cloudchaser 
G
#1 ·
Hello!

Let me present myself, I'm Italian and live in Spain (mallorca)
I am looking for a good and well kept + few kilometers + no scraches+ 145 either 2.0TS or 1.6 TS or 1.9 JTD, and of course in BLACK!

anybody now where I can find one?

Tried every well known internet used car services such as: Autocout24, coches.net, Autoexpert, mobile.de, etc...

I want a 145 to complete my X- project.

Please help alfa friends,

Thank you,

Cloudchaser in search for a cloud to lie on and have a nap. :)

G
#3 ·
Well easy,

My X-Project was to build or to make an alfa 145 look as good as new and modern cars, first the motor had to be either a 1.6 ts 16V with few tweeks and changes increesed power to 150 HP or the 2.0 TS with other modifications upgraded to 210 HP. Color had to be Black, suspensions , Koni if possible, lowered the car around 4 cm, plus changed brakes to brembo brakes, Alloy wheels had to be either 17" or 16", any brand but good one, of course a light ones, tires well the choise was from a Pirelli P-Zero nero to a Michelin Pilot. Now concerning tire size: Two options: 215/40/16" or 215/40/17" even though I think the second option is illigal. lights as original but improved the bulbs, rear lights, easy just found lexus type on the internet, very cool especially on a black car. Exaust Pipe, Ragazzon.

Now into the interiors, Interiors vary from black leather to beige Alcantara (as you know alcantara is wondelfull for interiors, very comfortable and keeps warm in winter and fresh in summer) then sound systems Pioneer autoradio with GPS included a big screen so as to cover the two slots in the car. Speakers 2 JBL 300W rear of 3 or 4 ways front door speakers bottom pioneer woofers of 150W, up pioneer tweeters, rear seats on sides pioneer speakers of 130W each, boot JBL suowoofer facing rear seats (note: this subwoofer is attached to the rear seats but it can be seen from the interior of the car due to a hole on the rear seat, in this way sound base can be heard better in the inside of the car) then another tube subwoofer pioneer the PUMP in the rear boot, Amplifier Pioneer.

Then few other interior touches, but nothing really in particular as I want to leave the Alfa touch to it.

So what do you think about it? :D

montreal said:
Welcome to AlfaOwner :D

I hope you enjoy your stay ;)

Now tell us about your X Project :D :D;)

All the best

Sérgio

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.