Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Don’t suppose you want a black 2011 QV with no panoramic roof!? It’s got USB though. £5.5k
TBH I don't want the added bills of the QV, don't want black as I clean it myself and want a pan roof. Other than that, perfect :)

Good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just been on Facebook in the "Guilietta enthusiasts Alfa book" group. A lad on there is thinking of selling a 2011 white Guilietta with the panoramic roof, immediately reminded me of this post.
Edit: it's a 170 veloce too

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just been on Facebook in the "Guilietta enthusiasts Alfa book" group. A lad on there is thinking of selling a 2011 white Guilietta with the panoramic roof, immediately reminded me of this post.
Thanks, think I've found the group, so many!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
He's based in Glasgow the chap selling that one. Looks like a good car that one.
Looks like a cracker, low mileage and very well priced. I’d be making the trip if I was looking.
Thanks, I saw it but its too far from me, its 400 miles away!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I never really understood this as an excuse, if you’re after that exact spec (which is rare and this has them all), then why is 4 hours 30 mins on a train ‘too far’? Plus it’s a bargain too.
I once bought in car in Queensland when I lived in NSW, Australia when my ‘perfect car’ came up, and that was a flight away!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I never really understood this as an excuse, if you’re after that exact spec (which is rare and this has them all), then why is 4 hours 30 mins on a train ‘too far’? Plus it’s a bargain too.

I once bought in car in Queensland when I lived in NSW, Australia when my ‘perfect car’ came up, and that was a flight away!
Things aren't aways that simple. Id need to get it inspected if I like it which wouldn't be the same day.

I really don't have time in a day for a 9 to 10h round trip.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hppe the search is going well! I literally just had the autotrader app open every night for three weeks, then pounced 😄

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hppe the search is going well! I literally just had the autotrader app open every night for three weeks, then pounced 😄
No catch yet.

Every hour I'm checking autotrader, this forum, Facebook market place, Facebook alfa groups, ebay, gumtree, piston heads... I'm not obsessed 😂. Been looking for 2 weeks so far.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts