Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

I've decided to come back to Alfa and I am looking for a white manual Giulietta Veloce 1.4 170bhp with a panoramic roof. Quite specific but that's what I fancy.

If anyone knows of one that's for sale, please let me know.

Thanks
Jay

Registered
They seem to be few and far between. I just bought exactly that model, in Alfa red, and after a few months of wondering utterly fluked one locally. I just spent my evenings on the Autotrader app refreshing... very much worth it though! 馃檪

Registered
Some people don鈥檛 know it can do that and look for one with the roof. We had an Audi A2 with pan-roof and it was a pan in the @rse but other than the black finisher at the front of the roof deteriorating I鈥檝e not similar things of the Giulietta roof.

Registered
No. I鈥檝e only read on here about one person having a bit of a rattle in about 2012 and a few people finding the black finisher at the front deteriorating in a few cases. It鈥檚 by webasto whereas Audi went with a company called Arvin Meritor who obviously lacked experience judging from the A2 we had.

Registered
My 61 plate has the double sunroof. Love it, and no creaks or groans so far. Pretty much drive everywhere with it open - although I'm sure it's killing the fuel economy. Mine also has Aux and USB in the glove box (found a handy bluetooth adapter on amazon that plugins into both to let me stream Spotify from my phone) 馃檪 For what it's worth, mine is the 1.4MA (170bhp), has 50K on the clock, Veloce trim and was 6K.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
No. I鈥檝e only read on here about one person having a bit of a rattle in about 2012 and a few people finding the black finisher at the front deteriorating in a few cases. It鈥檚 by webasto whereas Audi went with a company called Arvin Meritor who obviously lacked experience judging from the A2 we had.
OK thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
My 61 plate has the double sunroof. Love it, and no creaks or groans so far. Pretty much drive everywhere with it open - although I'm sure it's killing the fuel economy. Mine also has Aux and USB in the glove box (found a handy bluetooth adapter on amazon that plugins into both to let me stream Spotify from my phone) 馃檪 For what it's worth, mine is the 1.4MA (170bhp), has 50K on the clock, Veloce trim and was 6K.
OK thanks. Just what I'm looking for, hopefully one will come up soon.

Registered
It might have USB but sound quality isn't anything to write home about, and the Blue and me is very slow and clunky with voice recognition that struggles to understand what is said.

You may want to upgrade it...

Registered
It鈥檚 a reasonable headunit but with commodity speakers in the doors it doesn鈥檛 reach its potential. You don鈥檛 want one of those school-woodwork-project dash inserts unless you really need to.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
I've read the comments about audio and I'll just do it through USB. As for calls, I'll try and see.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts