Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. As per title I'm looking for 156 GTA.

Please let me know if anyone is looking or thinking to sell.

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
It might help if you give an indication of the level of GTA you are looking for e.g. One for every day use that is rough around the edges or if you are looking for garage queen?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm fairly open to be honest guys. A garage queen is not on the agenda tho, so ideally a usable car, that may require some work.

I've spoken to Pete regarding the silver Gta above, the Milage is a little to high for me to be honest.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I'm fairly open to be honest guys. A garage queen is not on the agenda tho, so ideally a usable car, that may require some work.

I've spoken to Pete regarding the silver Gta above, the Milage is a little to high for me to be honest.
Pete's GTA is very good, apart from the mileage it is pretty much perfect....it also had a top-end rebuild in 2014.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Afternoon,

Sadly mine will be sale soon - black metallic 156GTA, 99k, Q2 , SS exhaust, CF2's and equal length pipes, surface rust come through on the front wings but rest of bodywork is good, standard suspension, rebuilt 305 brakes (stops great!). Unfortunately my knee is buggered or I would be keeping it! Just serviced and getting the cambelt done next week. PM me for more details if interested.

Olly

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi all. As per title I'm looking for 156 GTA.

Please let me know if anyone is looking or thinking to sell.

Many thanks
I have been toying with the idea of selling mine; December 2004, red with black leather on original telephone dial alloys. The cam belt and tensioners were replaced April 2015. It has Eibach front and rear anti-roll bars and Koni FSD shock absorbers (fitted October 2015). It was serviced in January 2016 and included new front discs and pads. There is a small amount of surface corrosion on the off side front wing, the near side front wing is fine.
Send me a personal message for more details.
Kind regards,

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Autolusso make them to order. Will be a wait but totally worth it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I spoke to a guy at autolusso last week. Approx 10k is the figure the guy mentioned. Which is out of my price range unfortunately

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yes I spoke to a guy at autolusso last week. Approx 10k is the figure the guy mentioned. Which is out of my price range unfortunately
I've just bought a GT 3.2. Cost of car 6.2k, cost of rebuild and getting together with couple of upgrades 5700. In hindsight I prob would have been better off going there in first place.

My advice is buy as cheap as possible and have several k set aside for rebuild.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, it's the paintwork that's causing issues for me. A lot of the cars are sorted mechanically but are let down with rusty front wings. For Red cars especially this creates a massive issue. You can repair the wings fine, but new paint on the wings will stick out like a saw thumb on a faded car. So for a simple wing repair ends up being a complete respray, which is 2k at least.
It's causing me headaches

1 - 13 of 13 Posts