Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

I have a 159 saloon with a need for new summer alloy wheels. After looking around, I found myself falling in love with the 8C alloy wheel model . The problem is that I could only find 18"/19", and I would not like to have anything bigger than 17" for my car.

Does anyone know of a website or a dealer where I could buy these? I live in Switzerland but could pick up in southern Germany, or Northern Italy. I spent some time online and could not find anything myself and hope that fellow alfistis could help :)

Any tips will be much appreciated!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The arc of the 8c style wheels won't fit a 17 inch rim, the closest you'll get is these CGL48 17*75 OEM

Either that or teledials, if you can get them in the 5x110 fitment that is.
Thanks for the fast reply. Now, I am an idiot when it comes to wheel measurements, but what exactly does "5x110 fitment" refer to? And how do I check what I currently have?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The 5 refers to how many bolts you have, the 110 is the Diamater of the imaginary circles through the centre of the bolts. Your 159 will be 5x110.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
The arc of the 8c style wheels won't fit a 17 inch rim, the closest you'll get is these CGL48 17*75 OEM

Either that or teledials, if you can get them in the 5x110 fitment that is.
I had those wheels on my 159 - they were standard on the base model Brera and at the time they were rebuilding these to make the Brera S, and I bought two sets with brand new Michelin Pilot tyres for £200 for FOUR! Bargain.
Those were the days! :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts