Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went out to my car to get something and found this on the right bottom corner of the Mito. Don't know what its from, either a taxi or some kind of car or something else but either way i'd like to meet the idiot who just left it. People really are disgusting! as a student it doesn't look like i will be able to fix it for a while either! Any idea how much this will cost if i take it to the dealers?

Attachments

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Should buff out that :lol:

Probably cheaper to get another off e-bay, plenty on there usually, some ***** out there for sure

·
Registered
591 Posts
Its horrible mate, someone badly keyed my door 6 months ago and i still havent got it repaired :( mines gunna cost around £200-£250

T

·
0 Posts
Look out for a breaker on eBay, bumpers selling for around £35 when listed and less than an hours effort to fit...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Slightly off topic, but i'm sure I keep seeing you around the Newcastle area...private plate T800? Sure you were at west denton park a couple of weeks ago when I was getting into the car!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Sorry for your troubles.

My Mito has a feint key mark down the full near side , discovered when three weeks old!

Nearly a year later it is still there (and almost forgot about) simply because they ask silly money to put right.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thank god I have a brother in Panel beating and painting... Costs me a tin of paint normally a beer and a lecture about looking after my cars...

If you need his number let me know but would be a treck for you.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:( I hate it when people can't own up to their mistakes.

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
It would go down to "failing to stop" so it is actually an offence.

If the driver is traced, I'm sure the police would be very interested to talk to them!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts