Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Nice car, strange the owner isnt on here. I can imagine it will be difficult to shift. Not many will want a 3.0l 99 car apart from ppl who are already alfa fans.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice car, strange the owner isnt on here. I can imagine it will be difficult to shift. Not many will want a 3.0l 99 car apart from ppl who are already alfa fans.
I think the owner is actually runs the Alfa Ireland website actually, thats how I spotted it!

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi all,

Yes that's my car. It's currently (still) in with Gerry Campbell getting the flywheel and Q2 sorted out.

I kindof regret buying it. It's the first performance car I have owned and after a while I think I've realised that I'm not a performance nut!

I am going to try to sell it and my '76 GTJ and then I have a top secret project in mind!

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all,

Yes that's my car. It's currently (still) in with Gerry Campbell getting the flywheel and Q2 sorted out.

I kindof regret buying it. It's the first performance car I have owned and after a while I think I've realised that I'm not a performance nut!

I am going to try to sell it and my '76 GTJ and then I have a top secret project in mind!
Thay are both beautiful cars by the way, if I hadn't just bought the GTV I would be seriously tempted!

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
'This will remove the worry of having the clutch, dual mass flywheel or diff going and taking the gearbox with it.'

It's a conveyance, or an improvised booby trap?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts