Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lunchtime i take a trip to Freeport and I find this :inlove: Amazingly clean , it was so shiney :inlove: Is it anyone on heres? :) I would have flyered him but I havent got any in the car at the mo :(

(pics are pants as I was leaving the car park at the time :eek:)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Nice find baby.:): Cherished by a certain Mr. Tug Wilson no doubt? Geddit'? :D OK, I guess it's an ageist thing again, so as I forget why Wilsons were Tugs, leave it for now, but it may dawn on me later? There again maybe it won't.:confused:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Was the devil that I was, wish I were again!:D Bit laid back with the sackful of pills I daily scoff, which have been no good for my constitution.:(: Us three musketeers from the sixties in the barmy army, are bad news all round at present. One mate has just had a further stroke, and the tother'is suffering failing eyesight now. But, we have made a pact with each other not to talk about ailments and the like, so I'd also better 'shaddap!' on AO. Just popping' in and out between pill popping I suppose you could say, with a enjoying the view attitude.:): Not lurking, just shirking, with fatigue! :lol: :D

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
My brothers first Alfa the Alfetta GTV, was very cool then and is very cool now. Good spot Baby :)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Mitch :) I very rarely see one just driving around and that :lol: It was cool:) I just hope the owner is on here cos he has on hell of a fantastic car there :)

·
Administrator
45,148 Posts
It was so clean you could have eaten cake off the bonnet :D
Is this your subtle way of telling us you got carried away, and it now has cake stains on the bonnet? :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is this your subtle way of telling us you got carried away, and it now has cake stains on the bonnet? :D
There may be some remains of cake and an empty milkshake cup there :lol: Also many many hand prints as it made Greg look bad ....really really bad :lol:

(I am obviouvly just kidding :p)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No but I should start too :lol: Dont bring a clean car near me I will cover it in cake :D

Nom nom nom nom nom :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts