Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have a problem with my A/C and summer is coming here in Cyprus and locally I cannot find a replacement condenser so I am searching the internet.
I found some options from Micksgarage.com and they ship to Cyprus for a decent price however I want to be sure I select the correct replacement part before I order.

I have found my model to be a 147TS 1.6 (120HP model) 5 door. I don't have the time to take off my front bumper to look for clues. on ***** garage I found only replacement parts for version 937AXB1A and my version is 937BXB1A, does someone know if there is a difference here between versions I should be worried about?

Also I see on micksgarage.com they have 3 listed replacement condensers could someone recommend another online vendor possibly or if someone knows the part number that would help me out a lot otherwise I will be forced to take off my front bumper to investigate further.

Thanks,
Nate

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
You can also have a look at autoteiledirekt.de which is a German company that ship to all countries in Europe.
They have condensors from different brands lik Denso, Hella, Valeo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great thanks guys, I also found out that 937BXB1A is in regards to being 5 door model and 937AXB1A is for 3 door models, so I guess it shouldn't matter. Thanks for the links I will have a look now.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help, I ordered my denso replacement and got it all installed, no real issues, took about 2 hours to get the bumper off and the interal parts out of the way. Anyhow, I had it tested and it seems it is leaking still if you check the picture I attached it is leaking from the hose. My question is before I tear it all apart again is there a sealant I can use other than replacing the O Ring anyone have a suggestion? just looking to gather as much info as I can before I spend 2 hours taking it all apart again.

Thanks,
Nate

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts