Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Snarling Beast, FaceLift 166 V6 Sporto, freshly serviced, MoT'd, valeted, polished and prepared for sale.

It was a great car, it's now a clean great car. I'm having second thoughts about selling!

Car will be on the forecourt of Day & White's (Brands Hatch Alfa Romeo) whilst I am away on holiday (5 weeks). Go & see it. Drive it, fall in love, buy it...

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A mere £3,750.

I'd challenge anyone to find a better value FaceLift Sporto. Huge amount of work done to get it in great shape...

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
If I had the money I'd buy it!
Your reflection in the bumper looks a tad uncouth!!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Your reflection in the bumper looks a tad uncouth!!!". Mmmm, just seen that. At least I had trousers on.

"Never mind that - 5 weeks holiday!!!" - sad I know, I couldn't squeeze in 6.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
"Your reflection in the bumper looks a tad uncouth!!!". Mmmm, just seen that. At least I had trousers on.

As ever love your posts-a worthy retort old bean!!!
Or should one say a witty reposte?

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
If I had the money I'd buy it!
Your reflection in the bumper looks a tad uncouth!!!
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". A man after my own heart wise wun. I jist don't have as guid eyesight as your OR dinnae scrutinises every pixie in every fotie.:cheese:

Never mind that - 5 weeks holiday?!!!!!!!!:lol:
I had 7 last year:p

BUTT wait till you retire ...As Satchmo sang...All the time in the world..Jist no the cash tay enjoy it.:lol: Biogger BUTT every day is a holiday.

Page 3 on Monday?......still having a good time without the 166.....I will need to recover mine...swapped with the van 2 weeks ago and not seen Lucy since.

Pomeo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts