Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the massive delays in getting some pics on here, been an absolute mare getting any time to clean the car with my new job! Hence why ive disappeared into the dark hole of nonexistance on here lately! :rant:

Still loving the car and im so glad i finally got one! Anyway, less talking, time for the long awaited pics... Click each thumbnail to bring up the image in a larger size. :) Was the first real test for my new HP 5 MP digital camera too, pretty impressed with the results for how much it cost! :D

It needs a few things doing, mainly some scratches sorting and some new alloys, but other than that i love it! Hope its worthy of posting on here among all these GTA's and V6's though! :cheese:

N

·
0 Posts
Have to say you're right about new
wheels. Have you picked any yet?

She needs some that'll "suit her"! :)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Nice :cool: what new alloys were you thinking of getting?

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Nice Motor and in the right colour too :cool:

Good job on the wash and polish too :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the good feedback. :)

I have been thinking about wheels, and i plan to keep these for winter use as all 4 tyres (Pirelli front and Falken rear) are as new, but ive decided my next wheels will be genuine AR wheels.... I like the cloverleaf ones, Im trying to keep clear of the GTA ones though as it isnt, and never will be a GTA. :D

Cadamuro (sp..) bodykit with all the Carbon Fibre trims im hoping to order soon, along with Alfa alloys in 17" size, maybe 18" if they do them and they fit. :)

Then full respray in the same colour and all the scratches and carpark marks removed....

But for now im just glad i finally own one.... And i love it to bits, im deeply honoured that you like it also and thank you for the compliments on my cleaning abilities. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts