Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

There is a Tunnel run in London on Friday night (see the South East forum) anyone going from Gloucestershire area? I will be leaving Cheltenham around 8, through Oxford, if anyone else is going a similar route then let me know.

Cheers :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Hi all

There is a Tunnel run in London on Friday night (see the South East forum) anyone going from Gloucestershire area? I will be leaving Cheltenham around 8, through Oxford, if anyone else is going a similar route then let me know.

Cheers :thumbs:
I wont as i have no car currently ;(

If anyone is looking to i can really recommend it, great fun even if it is a little late at night, the noise :inlove:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey John147

Yeah I did go, was good fun, although it was not as big as the video you have posted on here. Probably about 20 of us, all ALFA's. Was great fun around London, although helps if you either have a navigator who knows london well.

Otherwise can be difficult if you get lost. (LIKE I DID TWICE!!) Was great fun anyway.

When is the next one? Which one you thinking of going to? Keep me posted as I may come down with you.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
just looked up the guys name on piston heads jackgta and he seems to be on here so have pm him think i will be looking at the boxing day one i know this is like 6 months or so away but have loads on untill the end of sept and money should be looking better after then too :) would be cool if we can get a few of us loal lads up for it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts