Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, am looking for a set of locking wheel bolts for my gtv. Does anyone know the correct part number? I as told that part# 46002873 would fit but I would need to carry a 17mm socket in addition to the standard 19mm socket. Any ideas on the correct part number?
Thanks
Jay

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
46002873 are for 147/GT, so will be too short for a GTV/Spider.

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Obviously depends what wheels you have fitted.
But if they are std GTV/Spider wheels, you need the long GTV length bolts.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car is fitted with 17" teledials. Will go for an aftermarket set rather than try looking for an original AR set. Have measured the normal bolts and they are the longer length approx 36mm from thread to the start of the taper, and are M12 x 1.25 I believe.
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I've got a set of Alfa ones, part number 5900228 that are M12*1.25 with 36mm of thread length from base of the taper to the end of the the bolt. In addition there are TWO matching keys that are for 19mm sockets and there are four bolt head covers to protect the bolt heads together with the plastic tool to remove them. I've even got 4 (tacky) Alfa valve caps in the same box. £20 plus £2 post if you're interested, happy to refund the £20 if you find they aren't suitable when returned.

Pic attached!

Cheers

Guy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
They went in the post to the OP Tuesday lunchtime, can I suggest you drop him a PM so he knows you're interested if they don't fit his car? Note that the postage is a little more than the £2 I guessed - by the time an envelope was bought it came to £4!
Guy

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They went in the post to the OP Tuesday lunchtime, can I suggest you drop him a PM so he knows you're interested if they don't fit his car? Note that the postage is a little more than the £2 I guessed - by the time an envelope was bought it came to £4!
Guy
Thanks Guy. Wheel bolts are just the job and fit perfectly. Have dropped the additional £2 postage into your paypal a/c so you're not out of pocket. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Cheers Jay, really wasn't necessary but it was a pleasure to be able to help out! Glad they've gone to a good home!

Cheers

Guy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts