Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
are they really needed as the wheels do not fit anything else?
BUT HES FROM KNIGHTSWOOD PURPLE...BUT IF THEY HAVEN'T TAKEN THEM UP TILL NOW AND LEFT IT ON BRICKS YOU ARE PROBABLY SAFE.

BUT THEY DO PURPLE WITH WOBBLY BOLS BUT EASILY RECOGNISED AS ALFY WHEELS...STU THEY COME UP ON EBAY REGULARLY FROM TIME TO TIME JUST GO FOR A TRUSTED SELLER.im sure partsworld do the genuine alfa ones cheaper than that brand new.

ffs stu remember to reaqd the small print....saw someone selling locking wheel nuts for a 147 166 etc and a warning to read the advert carefully.....i bet you'd never guess what he was actually selling.

answers on a postcard on this thread.

pOMEO

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
i got a set (genuine fiat/alfa) on ebay for a fiver...thought i'd pop them on when i got the horse shoes. I was actually arguing with the tyre fitters last week as i'd totally forgotten that i'd fitted locks - i kept insisting that there were no locks and then felt a bit stupid when he pulled of the chrome cap and asked "what's that then?" :D

Then had to skulk away home and go and find the fecking key which was in the most obscure place in the loft it could possibly be!

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
i got a set (genuine fiat/alfa) on ebay for a fiver...thought i'd pop them on when i got the horse shoes. I was actually arguing with the tyre fitters last week as i'd totally forgotten that i'd fitted locks - i kept insisting that there were no locks and then felt a bit stupid when he pulled of the chrome cap and asked "what's that then?" :D

Then had to skulk away home and go and find the fecking key which was in the most obscure place in the loft it could possibly be!
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

senile dementia at your age nial....waith till you have 5 sets of locking wheel nuts and have put the keys in a safe place:eek:

no wonder they are selling universal keys which take off any locking bolts and nuts....sort of defeats the purpose.

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
"Aye mate you cond us these wheels are worthless we want our bircks back!"

Cheers Stuart
well i have a few spare monoblocks.much better han bricks so send them to me assuming they dont start court proceedings against you with some do gooding bent lawyer that twists everything.

I wonder if i gave one a length of metal rod the correct diameter they could fashion some 166 springs:cheese:

Pomeo

S

·
0 Posts
I looked at the Halfrauds ones @£35 . :tut:

I got Western to sell me some instead. £20 and they put them on for me too. Well, why break a fingernail if you don't have to?

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
I looked at the Halfrauds ones @£35 . :tut:

I got Western to sell me some instead. £20 and they put them on for me too. Well, why break a fingernail if you don't have to?
stu doesnt have fingernails that are long enough to break so that part doesnt apply...unsure what colour he paints them though...probably silver to match his 166.

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
ffs stu remember to reaqd the small print....saw someone selling locking wheel nuts for a 147 166 etc and a warning to read the advert carefully.....i bet you'd never guess what he was actually selling.

answers on a postcard on this thread.

pOMEO

not 1 postcard shirley someone else saw the sale of this one...was gonna flag it at the time asa warning to others.

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Alright you lot so none of yeez have postcards.....well it was advertised as a set of locking bolts for an alfa/fiat....WARNING TO READ THE SMALL PRINT

it was like ..........i am selling this boxed set of alfa locking bolts but the bolts have been removed and it is only ordinary bolts in it. it has the silver cap covers and the two coded nuts for removing the locking bolts (BUT WHICH WERE NOT SUPPLIED) AND SOMEBODY BOUGHT IT.

Afurther qustion is now

who would have bought this ...just realised it would have been the guy that bought the car with the locking wheel nbolts on it or was it one of you..................

ebay dont you just love or hate it...yep you can sell anything on it

bet yer glad you missed this one stu..it would have been up there along with the silver coated plastic door buttons..

Pomeo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts