Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know where i could get a replacement key and is the key number the white sticker on the back of the locking wheel nut box

regards

·
Administrator
87,201 Posts
Any Alfa of Fiat garage should be able to source one for you.

It should be a 3 digit code on a card like this ( at least mine is )

AR Lock Studs Key Code xxx.JPG

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where abouts would this be located i have got a box and a 6 or 7 digit number on the back but no instructons

·
Administrator
87,201 Posts
That card should be in the box

What you are looking at is the Alfa Part No. of the lock studs

DSC_3197.jpg

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
does any one know where i could get a replacement key and is the key number the white sticker on the back of the locking wheel nut box

regards
there is a bloke on ebay who does them........£30 next day delivery...just send him the 3 digit code.....or a photo.......i used him when i lost mine......can recomend him

G

·
0 Posts
If your with the AA give them a call. They came out with a locking wheel stud remover tool and i just bought a new set of locking wheel studs for 20 quid, easy peasy.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
how much are locking wheel nuts :confused: best to remove and replace all
If your with the AA give them a call. They came out with a locking wheel stud remover tool and i just bought a new set of locking wheel studs for 20 quid, easy peasy.
erm u cannot get them off if they are genuine alfa locking bolts as they are spinners !! removal tools will not get them off, i know i tried
i needed mine off quick to do a job for mot.......i got key socket next day...so was worth it.........u can have weeks or waiting from dealers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts