Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Veloce 2019, the user manual says there is a fuse box in the boot but i couldnt find it. Can someone point me to it? Picture with arrow prefered :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,
i have the user manual and i saw where to search for it, but still couldn't find it.
if someone can point me tho the specific location it would be best.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
He said it: left side under the cover.
The manual says the same thing, without photo.

You have to love the comment in the manual: For access, contact an Alfa RomeoDealership:party::party:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I think it’s a case of actually pulling away the boot liner itself, there’s no access panel over the fuse box. It should just be held in with trim clips. I’d guess at lift the floor panel then pull the trim from the top. That’s just a guess though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.
I would prefer to get the specific place of the fuse box before i start tearing the boot apart :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
I don’t know how else to put it. The liner on the left side needs to come out to get to the fuse box. It’s fairly rigid, so removing it partially probably won’t allow enough access. As it all needs to come out it is surely irrelevant where exactly under the cover it is.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well, it was... (drum roll) under the left liner in the boot. btw, all fuses are "hot", meaning they always give 12 volts.
Thanks everyone for the help.

p.s. why i am missing my 12 V socket in the boot in the Veloce 2019? It was there in my Volante 2014?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Don't quote me on this, but to best of my recollection......
the wiring for a 12V socket is there; just look where it was on your previous car;
all you should have to do is buy the socket and connect it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts