Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what next? talks about tags? I thought they were loose bits of hanging skin, here and there that the oldies get?:D:lol:

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Roll your cursor over the photo, and a drop down menu should appear. Find the one that says 'IMG Code', highlight it and Ctrl C (to copy).

Post it here, it should look like
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff103/caggye/Nens85th016.jpg[/IMG [/B]
(those last brackets should be closed)

:)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Roll your cursor over the photo, and a drop down menu should appear. Find the one that says 'IMG Code', highlight it and Ctrl C (to copy).

:)
Just wanted to see what that picture was :evilgrin:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou, Mamalasagne, for your assistance. I'll scribble that down and see if I get anywhere. Knowing my lack lustre performance with anything computer, I'm not living with high hopes though.:):

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a lot, I'll see how I get on, after watching that man Peston on Panorama. How boring will that be?:):

·
Registered
8,661 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wonderful picture, and a lock of those curls for the album? No, guess that would be most old fashioned in this electronic age.:(:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well as I mentioned, I really am totally clueless. So, first I need to be in Photobucket?Roll the cursor as you advised etc. But how does AO come into the frame? Sorry no pun intended.:(: My theoretical understanding of most things is absolutely zilch. I'm one of these dorks that only learns by rote, and a practical demonstration, and then it takes an age to sink in!:(:

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Well as I mentioned, I really am totally clueless. So, first I need to be in Photobucket?Roll the cursor as you advised etc. But how does AO come into the frame? Sorry no pun intended.:(: My theoretical understanding of most things is absolutely zilch. I'm one of these dorks that only learns by rote, and a practical demonstration, and then it takes an age to sink in!:(:
highlight the IMG code on photobucket and do a Ctl C to cop0y the code, then come to this thread, open a new post and do Ctl V to pase the code into the post. Then submit reply and, hey presto, your pic should appear.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers chap. Just for the record, I left school when we had scratchy nibs, and inkwells that the class monitors replenished! First school it was a slate, seriously!!:):

·
Registered
805 Posts

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff103/caggye/Nens85th016.jpg[/IMG [/B]

:)[/QUOTE]

I can understand why ZF cant get it to work it's impossible imho, the ctrl C bit does nothing on my PC. Tried it on a few of the photos I loaded on Photobucket. :cry: :o :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
I can understand why ZF cant get it to work it's impossible imho, the ctrl C bit does nothing on my PC. Tried it on a few of the photos I loaded on Photobucket. :cry: :eek: :rolleyes:
In that case, roll over the IMG code to highlight it, right click the mouse and you will get a drop down box that includes the word "copy" - click on this.

Open the new post in AO, right click and click on "paste" to paste the code.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts