Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I'm going to this track day which is 20 miles west of Cardiff near Bridgend. It's only £80 for the day (3 groups per hour).

Anyone else going?

Note for anyone who's going, I won't actually be in our Alfa (diesel 159 SWTI), I'll be in a black E92 BMW M3...

Despite being an Alfaowner, I can't bring myself to track a 170bhp 2.0JTDM over a 420 bhp 4.0 NA tuned petrol! Sorry about that...

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
hiya hun, we are going in october, Andy on the sportsmaserati forum arranges it and we go along too, its a fab day, enjoy

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Good to hear.

Circuit is about the same length as Brands Hatch (only 1.2 miles), which is good because shorter circuits are quicker to learn as you get more laps done in the same time... but some of the corners look quite tricky (also like Brands)...

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
there are a few tricky corners and the track is very abrasive, you gonna need new tyres after a day on there......its a safe track too they dont have no messing around and will get you of straight away if anything is deemed dangerous, the marshalls are really nice......love it there

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My rears are running very low so I'd pretty much assumed I'd be replacing them! I imagine the back end will step out a fair bit whether I tell it to or not!

Good to hear it's a safe track with no messing around!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
have a fab time and put lots of photos on, shame im in work else i would have come down to watch

P

·
0 Posts
Hey Commander,

I am in Edinburger at the moment, if you fancy a co pilot let me know.

I can get back early tomorrow morning :thumbs:

Track days up there are superb. Really safe as Tess mentioned.

Small track but plentyful :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts