Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To let my Brera get used to mountain roads we made the traditional journey to the "Rossfeld"-panorama-road in Berchtesgaden last week. The plan to get there before the tollbooths get staffed worked very well - again. But with the road being full of wet grime the driving wasn't so much fun as hoped. So I was quite happy about my self-made mudguards.

This time it was very cloudy and the sun didn't really get through. Despite that and the car actually being dirty it looked again very glossy. It seems to be a great place for car pictures up there!

With 1550 m not exactly the top of the world, but enough to get a "background-less" picture without photoshopping.

After a few pictures I noticed that it would have been a good idea to charge the battery of the camera the day before. Since the battery is already a couple of years old, it went from "full" to "empty" very swiftly, so - only a few sad phone pics from my return journey through (a dry and sunny) Austria.

Just back in Germany (wet again):

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Great stuff, thanks for that! (Cool looking Brera) :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Great photos, thanks for posting those. Brera looks fantastic against those backdrops. Although it would look fantastic anywhere. :cool:

·
Registered
17,195 Posts
wicked pics; i love mountains and valleys. I'm sure i was a mountain goat in a previous life :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts