Alfa Romeo Forum banner

341 - 352 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Finding out you already have Auto High Beam after owning the car from new for over 2 yrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
You have to push forward the light stalk to activate it ... if the car is already equipped with it

·
Registered
567 Posts
You have to push forward the light stalk to activate it ... if the car is already equipped with it

I think "most" can have it activated using MES, don't know if I can justify buying MES just for that (and activating ACC)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I think "most" can have it activated using MES, don't know if I can justify buying MES just for that (and activating ACC)
That’s how I discovered that I already had it via MES. I was going in to enable it and it was already enabled.

Nic ... MES is Multiecuscan

·
Registered
567 Posts
That’s how I discovered that I already had it via MES. I was going in to enable it and it was already enabled.

Nic ... MES is Multiecuscan

How can you tell of the car has it? Something in the options menu?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
No, in the Can Set Up / proxi alignment section of the Body menu of MES it was showing as being present.

This pic is from Multiecuscan app in simulation mode, same principle though.

MG has done a good write up on how to enable it, somewhere recently on the forum.

·
Registered
567 Posts
No, in the Can Set Up / proxi alignment section of the Body menu of MES it was showing as being present.

This pic is from Multiecuscan app in simulation mode, same principle though.

MG has done a good write up on how to enable it, somewhere recently on the forum.

I don't have MES unfortunately, was just wondering if I could see of I have it without blinding people with my full beams

·
Registered
113 Posts
New one on me - if you are using the sat nav with a route (rather than just as a rolling map) I've only just realised that when the bit down the right hand side turns yellow/red it's because you are exceeding the speed limit (yellow by a little, red by a lot) and there is a speed camera coming up...

341 - 352 of 352 Posts