Alfa Romeo Forum banner
481 - 485 of 485 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks guys, and appreciate the heads up. I've been keeping up to date as much as I can so I'm already looking in to a Ghost immobiliser at the moment.

I've already ordered a steering wheel lock, although it's not a disk lock so doesn't cover the start button. But in my mind, either one will require one of these w*nkers to cut the lock away before they can drive it so hopefully should do the same job.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Picked up my brand new Quadrifoglio a couple of weeks back now and it’s great.

After driving new Mustang GTs for the past 5+ years I wondered if the loss of V8 tone would be a negative. I can confirm it’s not, and I’m really enjoying the Alfa.

Options include Carbon Fibre Sparco Race Seats
Green and white stitching
Dark 5 hole alloys
Exposed Carbon Fibre roof
Red brake callipers

I’ve already added the OEM Carbon Fibre replacement mirror covers, gloss black rear “Giulia” boot badge, and the AHM exhaust flap control module.

Car is currently being detailed and ceramic coated. When it returns I have lowering springs and spacers in my garage to go on to improve the stance. Plus the black and white GTAm front and rear badges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Picked up my brand new Quadrifoglio a couple of weeks back now and it’s great.

After driving new Mustang GTs for the past 5+ years I wondered if the loss of V8 tone would be a negative. I can confirm it’s not, and I’m really enjoying the Alfa.

Options include Carbon Fibre Sparco Race Seats
Green and white stitching
Dark 5 hole alloys
Exposed Carbon Fibre roof
Red brake callipers

I’ve already added the OEM Carbon Fibre replacement mirror covers, gloss black rear “Giulia” boot badge, and the AHM exhaust flap control module.

Car is currently being detailed and ceramic coated. When it returns I have lowering springs and spacers in my garage to go on to improve the stance. Plus the black and white GTAm front and rear badges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
have you got your springs and spacers on yet?

481 - 485 of 485 Posts