Alfa Romeo Forum banner

List of Giulia Quadrifoglio owners

90284 Views 493 Replies 127 Participants Last post by  Jeci
Hi Guys,

Thought it would be good to create a list and spec on here as I know many of us have orders down.

Please only add your name if you have physically ordered a car.

1. OperationAlfa - Rosso Competizione, Dark teledials, Steel Brakes, red calipers, sparco seats. March Delivery.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,636 Posts
Love it Paul! How long was the wait, and is that Alfa red? I am still tempted to order a new Quad but have niggles over the OPF and steering changes.
Sorry Mondie only just seen your post. Thanks, I am absolutely smitten and look for any excuse to drive it!

They already had this one in stock so there was no delay really other than I had chosen to wait to sell my Veloce privately.

I haven’t driven the previous generation of QF so have no reference point for comparison but to me so far the steering feels fantastic. I was very pleasantly surprised at the exhaust note as well, I thought it might be quite muted with the additional particulate filters and Euro compliance changes over the earlier QF engines but to me, it sounds perfect at the moment.

Reactions: mondie

· Registered
2,636 Posts
After 5 years of pining after this car (genuinely, no exaggeration at all), I finally got to pull the trigger on my 2019 Quadrifoglio this week and I couldn't be happier.

6 years on from my GT I'm back in the Alfa family.

Carbon 'V', yellow calipers, carbon steering wheel insert, green and white stitching, heated seats/steering wheel, HK, 2 years remaining on manufacturer warranty and 3 year service plan in place.

View attachment 978224
Stunning JazzyJeff! +1 to what MG said, not wanting to worry you so soon into your honeymoon period but they are popular amongst the criminal fraternity at the moment and very easy to steal. Make sure you keep her secured with a wheel lock and consider investment into an approved immobiliser etc.

· Registered
2,636 Posts
Looks stunning, loving the Sparco's too, they would definately be on my wish list if I could afford to retro fit these in mine. :)

Reactions: andyhb
1 - 6 of 6 Posts