Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
waste of space......:D

on a serious note, I dont think i can make this then, ill still be wrecked from the day before i reckon.:(
You not going down to the National Gta meet at Donnington? Im fancying a look down to give the new car a long run out with the Q2 all present and correct! :cool:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
You not going down to the National Gta meet at Donnington? Im fancying a look down to give the new car a long run out with the Q2 all present and correct! :cool:
I cant mate as ive got a big full day planned on the saturday which involves helping sort out a mini festival in saltburn and then getting off my face on the evening. :D This then cancels out the next day. :)
In fact, i think ill post a flyer up in the NE lounge....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I cant mate as ive got a big full day planned on the saturday which involves helping sort out a mini festival in saltburn and then getting off my face on the evening. :D This then cancels out the next day. :)
In fact, i think ill post a flyer up in the NE lounge....
Sounds like a reasonable excuse :)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just to let people know regarding the goody bags after andrew and lpoolck theres gonna be a cap i think after speaking to David as theres over 30 people now from here, Cleanyourcars.co.uk and Detailing World!:) It should be a great but busy day!:lol: Maybe multipe car foaming:lol:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Also, I spoke to David from North East Detailing at the AONE meet last night and we're going to organise an AO only event sometime over the summer.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Sure I have something on that day, but cannot think what. So dont wanna say yes and not turn up, maybe hold off till the AO event, sorry GIZTO mate, sounds like you have pulled out all the stops though, well played for that!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts