Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lincs Morning Meet – Brekkers At Byards Leap # 4 – Sunday 20th November 2011.​

So, for our November Meet we are heading down the infamous A17 to Byards Leap Country Kitchen where we can enjoy a hot and tasty cholesterol full meal to keep out the Winter chill !

Date :- Sunday, 20th November 2011.
Time :- 10 00 Onwards
Place :- Byards Leap Lodge Country Kitchen, Byards Leap, Cranwell, Sleaford, Lincolnshire. NG34 8EY
Tel :- 01400 261 375

The Link gives more details of the place and a Map plus a bit of history about why it’s called Byards Leap and also tells you a bit about Meg the Witch !

http://www.byards-leap-lodge.co.uk/

Post # 1 has the Menu and a few pics. There are no prices on the Menu but I can tell you that a Fiver will get you a good meal and a drink. I know, I was there this morning !

Start time of 10 00 ( Onwards ) so no excuse for stopping in bed, fire up your cars and come for a decent Breakfast and a bit of chat. Afterwards, if anyone wants to, we could have a Lunchtime Pinta somewhere nearby. I must stress though that this bit of the Meet is very ad hoc and we’ll have to take our chances on what sort of Pub we find. Should add to the fun though !

If you are new to the meets don’t be shy and just come along, we don’t bite, just drool a bit ! You needn’t come alone, bring wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend or even granny, everyone is very welcome. Coming in an Alfa is not mandatory, just come along and enjoy the wide ranging conversations, you don’t have to be a car nut to enjoy these Meets.

This will be our last Meet before Christmas so I really encourage you to come along, how else am I going to collect my Christmas presents from you lot ???

RSVP NOW and give me the numbers attending please, I have to let them have an idea how many will be coming. I initially said about 50 of us so don’t let me down ! Thanks.

I’ll see you there !

Note.

This, like any Winter Meet, is subject to cancellation if the weather and roads are bad. This will be a last resort however and I hope it can go ahead as planned. I will never cancel a Meet due to expected low attendance or any other reason except the weather. Please check this Thread as late as possible before setting off for the Event – just in case !

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Just got back from there and the poor TS is now filthy, quite pleased I didn't take the '6 as was my initial intention !

Anyway a few pics for you showing the Location and the Menu. As before, no prices shown but rest assured - cheap as chips. :)

Last Pic is from a previous Meet there, lets try and beat the numbers for this one. :D

Attachments

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a good looking bunch .....
Is it just cos i aint innit ? :lol:

I presume you are coming along, 'bout time you and Robert showed up !:D

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I hope to make it,things are afoot at work again so who knows by then..........

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope to make it,things are afoot at work again so who knows by then..........
Ah, work is the curse of the drinking and motoring man. :(

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Sounds good, will RSVP when on the laptop :)

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Three weeks to go.........

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
About £1.5k in the end :( But she's all sorted now, Q2 n all :D
Different car to drive now, the gearbox is much more 'notchy' whereas before the gates were just where you wanted em :lol:

Nige it'll just be me for brekkers, R is off to do a shoot in Norwich so I'll have his black pudding :D I shall also join in the ride out afters :D

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Looks a cracker Nige,but if it were mine I'd have had that rear wiper fettled properly before posting the photos,can't stand that sort of thing.!!:mad:

K

·
0 Posts
keep telling kris, bring me £2k and he can be back in a 147 that does 600 miles to a tank of fuel :p

·
16,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks a cracker Nige,but if it were mine I'd have had that rear wiper fettled properly before posting the photos,can't stand that sort of thing.!!:mad:
:lol:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts