Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lincs Morning Meet – Brekkers At Byards Leap – 15th January 2012.​

By special request I have brought this Meet forward a week or so and due to lack of time to sort out a new venue we are revisiting Byards Leap Café, nowt wrong with that !

So yet again we are heading down the infamous A17 to Byards Leap Country Kitchen where we can enjoy a hot and tasty cholesterol full meal to keep out the Winter chill !

Date :- Sunday, 15th January 2012.
Time :- 10 00 Onwards
Place :- Byards Leap Lodge Country Kitchen, Byards Leap, Cranwell, Sleaford, Lincolnshire. NG34 8EY
Tel :- 01400 261 375

The Link gives more details of the place and a Map plus a bit of history about why it’s called Byards Leap and also tells you a bit about Meg the Witch !

http://www.byards-leap-lodge.co.uk/

Post # 1 has the Menu and a few pics. There are no prices on the Menu but I can tell you that a Fiver will get you a good meal and a drink.

Start time of 10 00 ( Onwards ) so no excuse for stopping in bed, fire up your cars and come for a decent Breakfast and a bit of chat. Afterwards, if anyone wants to, we could have a Lunchtime Pinta somewhere nearby. I must stress though that this bit of the Meet is very ad hoc and we’ll have to take our chances on what sort of Pub we find. Should add to the fun though !

If you are new to the meets don’t be shy and just come along, we don’t bite, just drool a bit ! You needn’t come alone, bring wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend or even granny, everyone is very welcome. Coming in an Alfa is not mandatory, just come along and enjoy the wide ranging conversations, you don’t have to be a car nut to enjoy these Meets.

RSVP NOW and give me the numbers attending please, I have to let them have an idea how many will be coming. I initially said about a zillion of us so don’t let me down ! Thanks.

I’ll see you there !

Note.

This, like any Winter Meet, is subject to cancellation if the weather and roads are bad. This will be a last resort however and I hope it can go ahead as planned. I will never cancel a Meet due to expected low attendance or any other reason except the weather. Please check this Thread as late as possible before setting off for the Event – just in case !

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Menu and a few pics from the last time we were there.

Attachments

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just incase you were un aware from my rsvp, I shall be attending this meet :lol:
:lol:
You're RSVP wasn't too clear so nice to get confirmation !

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
At least you won't get the prize for the longest journey for this one :lol:
Technicly i am coming from Afghan for this meet....Does that count? If so i will hold the record i believe with sitting at around 4000miles as the crow flies (however ill be flying with crab air so this could well be extended to around 6000 :lol:)

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will hold the record i believe with sitting at around 4000miles as the crow flies (however ill be flying with crab air so this could well be extended to around 6000 :lol:)
:tut: Told you about insulting the good 'ole RAF before. In light of your non compliance with my request ( order ) I've just deleted your Record and have unanimously decided that Afghan doesn't count.

:D

L

·
0 Posts
Af....where? Never heard of it, it must be a made up place so doesn't count. As for insulting the RAF you know where my loyalty is Nige :)

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Af....where? Never heard of it, it must be a made up place so doesn't count. As for insulting the RAF you know where my loyalty is Nige :)
:lol: Sure do Kris !

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm keeping out of this Henderson argument..........

1 - 20 of 133 Posts