Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lincs Evening Meet – The Bells, The Bells, Six Of ‘Em ! # 3. – 14th June 2012.​

Heading South for our third visit to this one. Weather wasn’t perfect last year so I have booked the weather to be as it was the year before ! Location is just outside of Bourne off the A6121. The details :-

Date :- Thursday, 14th June 2012.
Time :- 19 00
Place :- The Six Bells, Witham On The Hill, Bourne, PE10 0JH
Tel : - 01778 590360

Nick & Karen are our Hosts for the evening.

Here are Links to Maps.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Wit...on+the+Hill+PE10+0JH,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=12

http://www.qype.co.uk/place/1490759-The-Six-Bells-Bourne

The Pub is a listed building in the small village of Witham On The Hill. It has a nice Garden so if the weather is decent it should be great. Not too big inside so we may have to be more friendly than normal if it’s persisting it down….. Plenty of parking at the rear of the pub but yet again we have exclusive Alfa Parking at the front of the Pub so please pull in there. If you are late you may have to park at the back with all the lesser cars !

A good range of Beer and Food and Bar Snacks are provided, the Menu changes regularly so I'm sure that there will be something for everyone there..

Start time of 1900, gives people who have to work a bit more time to get sorted. Of course you can arrive earlier, as I probably will, or a bit later, no problems. The meet will last as long as you want it to, no shame if you have to leave a bit earlier than most or you can stay until they chuck us out, no pressure, let’s just take it easy and enjoy the evening.

If you are new to the meets don’t be shy and just come along, we don’t bite, just drool and gabble a bit ! You needn’t come alone, bring wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend or even granny, everyone is very welcome. Coming in an Alfa is not mandatory, just come along and enjoy the wide ranging conversations, you don’t have to be a car nut to enjoy these Evening Meets.

RSVP NOW and I’ll see you there !

·
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
A couple of Pics from a previous Meet here, hope the weather is as kind to us this year !

Attachments

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Defiantly on the cards this time :D Hopefully nothing will happen this time :)

·
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Defiantly on the cards this time :D Hopefully nothing will happen this time :)
:thumbs:

Finally a meet which i can say i will be here for! Last time i came to this meet it was in a Peugeot 206.....Lets hope i can bring at least one of the three alfas with me this time :lol:
Ah, but which one ? !

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Finally a meet which i can say i will be here for! Last time i came to this meet it was in a Peugeot 206.....Lets hope i can bring at least one of the three alfas with me this time :lol:
Will give you a tenner if it's all three :lol:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
:lol: do a top gear and tow the other two haha

·
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Two weeks to go countdown folks.

·
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you remember the last time we went there Nige ... Jill and I took control of your camera ... :eek:

:lol:

:lol: Only too well !

I wonder if I can put a security lock code on it ...........:D

·
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still can imagine the look on your face the next day Nige ... :lol:

Anyway .. we will be there ... :thumbs:
:lol: I don't mind pics of other people, just not keen at looking at myself. If I didn't have to shave I'd even chuck out all the mirrors in the house ! :eek:

Be nice to see you again next week. :thumbs:

G

·
:lol: I don't mind pics of other people, just not keen at looking at myself. If I didn't have to shave I'd even chuck out all the mirrors in the house ! :eek:

Be nice to see you again next week. :thumbs:

Be good to see you too Nige.. its been a while .. :(

Any breaky meets planned .. ? ;)

·
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any breaky meets planned .. ? ;)
Nothing planned but if you fancy one...... The regular Meet next Month will be towards the end of the Month as the date is fixed ( The Marinas, Boats & Classic Cars one in Lincoln ) so we could slot one in if anyone is interested.

·
16,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Always enjoy the Byards Leap breakys, tends to be a good place and the food is good too ;)
:thumbs: Lets see if anyone is interested then Joe and if so I'm sure that all it will take is a quick edit, copy an' paste and a 'phone call.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts