Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lincs Evening Meet – The Bells, The Bells, Six Of ‘Em 17- 06 – 2010. – Pictures.

As usual I’m starting this Thread ready for tonight.

Here’s where we are going, hope the Sun stays out !

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
looks nice nige....wish i was coming and not stuck in work:)

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks nice nige....wish i was coming and not stuck in work:)
One of these days you are going to make it Tess. Don't work too hard, I'll have a Lime 'n Lemonade for you ! :)

G

·
nice evening out nige, some new and familiar faces :cool:

sure there will be plenty of decent pics to follow but here is my one and only contribution, at least it wasn't too dark by then even if the land rover had sneaked into the row :lol:

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good night indeed Kev. :thumbs:

I'll put some pics up in the morning.

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A great evening last night and a fantastic turn out, thanks everyone. :thumbs: The warm weather certainly brought the Spiders out !

The “ prize “ for the person who has to travel least has to go to Baserati, lives within sight of the Pub – that’s handy ! The “ prize “ for who travelled furthest was almost a toss up between Joe 1968 and smuscian, then K18 NOB turned up winning the “ prize, “ and not for the first time either ! ‘Twas from Kabul this time, a comfortable win !

Anyway, here are some pics. First off a warm welcome from Nick and Karen, the licensees.

Early arrivals…

On time arrivals…

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Late arrivals get round the back !!!!! :eek:

My mate wasn’t late but I forced him to obey the sign so round the back he went too… :D

The people…

Dunno what James is trying to say but it all looks a bit too much for Roger… :eek:

That’s all folks !! :thumbs:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
looks like another fab meet nige...i hope our brecon run is as good as your meets...:)

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks like another fab meet nige...i hope our brecon run is as good as your meets...:)
:thumbs: Sure it will be Tess, the Sunshine does help. :)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
glad you all had a fab evening, nice to see some slightly older bella's too :thumbsup:

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
glad you all had a fab evening, nice to see some slightly older bella's too :thumbsup:
Hi Sue. Do you mean the cars or their owners........ :D

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hi Sue. Do you mean the cars or their owners........ :D
Hi Nige, welllll now you come to mention it :evilgrin:.......................but the cars of course!

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Nige, welllll now you come to mention it :evilgrin:.......................but the cars of course!
:eek:
:lol::lol::lol:

I can only speak for myself of course..........

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Looks like a great wee night Nige, although, there's a couple of piccies there looking like you had an early start on the IPA ;):lol:

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good to see the GTV6 back on the road Nige:thumbs:
:thumbs: Nice to have it back Mark. Pop in if you're passing for a nose around it.

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmmm! summer evening, real ale, good weather and Alfa Romeos -what a combo:)
:thumbs: Was a very good evening indeed. The licensee seemed very keen to have us back so we obviously all behaved ourselves ! :D

Seemed a bit disappointed when I explained my plan to share the Meets around all areas of the County. They did us proud though and we'll be back there sometime. :thumbs:

·
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like a great wee night Nige, although, there's a couple of piccies there looking like you had an early start on the IPA ;):lol:
:confused: but :lol:

I was behind the camera for all but one of the pictures and despite my best efforts there is just a glimpse of me in the pic. :eek:

Was there very early though so had to be careful to restrict my intake of Lime 'n Lemonade so as not to affect my driving skills.........:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts