Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lincs Meet - Blow The Cobwebs Away No. 4 - 29th December 2011 - Pics​

First of all thanks to all who came along, it was a great day out and even the weather didn’t dampen our spirits although it certainly did dampen our outsides ! Wind, rain and cold all contributed, Skegness was indeed very bracing. So much so that I had to reluctantly cancel our Beach Volley Ball event, maybe next year… :D

Apologies for not saying goodbye to some people, perhaps didn’t even say hello to everyone and forgetting names, the joy of a feeble mind, I lost track here and there…….. :wow:

Anyway, on to the Pics, First the Wainfleet Convoy Meet Location.

Then on to Skeggie.( Note to me for next time, take the correct route into the Car Park to avoid the bluidy big kerb, can’t keep paying for new Exhausts…. )

And just in case……..

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To continue.

The chips went quick ! :eek:

Roger seemed very happy to pay for all of us, well done and thanks ! :thumbs:

Onwards to our final destination, The Barley Mow, great place and excellent food.

The Support Car was banished behind a fence. :D

Seems that the Skeggie Chips weren’t enough, everyone at the trough again !

That’s my lot, seem to have lost a few pics along the way, incompetence and a feeble mind, the prerequisites for an AO Rep !

So over to you folks, get your pics up. I’ll even allow the pics of us wearing Jills silly headgear I may regret saying this……. :)

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics Nige ... :D

sorry I missed it :(
Shame you couldn't make it but get well soon and prepare for the next Brekkers Meet !

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You greedy bunch :tut:

Bird poo :eek:

Do tell :lol:

All except me Tony ! :D

I missed the bird poo, both physically and figuratively, I'll let those involved tell the tale.....

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the Pics Alan.

C'mon you others who had automatic glass eyes with them........

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Oh alright........There I was just enjoying my chips and mushy peas when I felt something on my back and then spied a starling flying away...........

If it's good luck then BRING IT ON!!!!! We need some here :lol:

Pics up when R has time to shrink em...............and Cold Start.............and the last 2 Peterborough pub outings :eek::rolleyes:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Errr, I'm claiming the Fifth Amendment or whatever our equivalent may be...... :D
So you did have chips :tut: :lol:

Oh alright........There I was just enjoying my chips and mushy peas when I felt something on my back and then spied a starling flying away...........

If it's good luck then BRING IT ON!!!!! We need some here :lol:

Pics up when R has time to shrink em...............and Cold Start.............and the last 2 Peterborough pub outings :eek::rolleyes:
Poor Jilly :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
looks like you had a good turn out nige, despite the weather.

mushy peas eh jilly, and a christening to boot too :lol: our sarah very nearly got the same treatment in the next door chippy once, think the birds are trying to reclaim their territory :D

didn't take the mito for a ride out mark? choice of 3 alfas to go at, that's just greedy :lol:

went past your place this morning nige, about 10-30am. why weren't you washing the salt off the '6 :tut: :D

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks like you had a good turn out nige, despite the weather.

went past your place this morning nige, about 10-30am. why weren't you washing the salt off the '6 :tut: :D
:thumbs: A good turn out indeed despite the not so good weather.

I was waiting for you to stop by for a coffee, I had a sponge prepared too although not the edible type...... ! Anyway what Salt Kev ? :confused: :D We've had so much rain recently that I'm hoping there is no Salt on it, just mud ! I'll give it a rinse sometime next year, decided to adopt Kris's washing cars plan............:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts