Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we are at our Scalextric Meet in Spalding.

Who is the AO Lincs Stig ?

Arrival

The Cars.

·
16,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Opinions required. Does Kris suit a Spider, or vice versa !

The Racing.

Well how did we do ?

A few interested spectators………..

The Stig and second and third place winners are revealed !

And here we all are – well almost all anyway !

The full results follow………

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Dont like the look of that car park !! Hope you all enjoyed it,hope to make the next one .
Cant see anything wrong with Kris and the Spider......

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Wat !!! No relish on the tables.......? What happened Jo?:)

L

·
0 Posts
I wanted to take Kris in the car with the roof down just to see IF he did look like a gay hairdresser.........he said NO!:cheese:
:cheese:

I don't remember saying no, but I do remember saying I hope we don't go Broadgate Lane because the road is closed about ten times before we got to the road closed signs on Broadgate Lane :rolleyes:

I think I suit the Spider very well :thumbs:

·
16,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And here are the results after a Stewards enquiry......

The Full Results. ( Total Number Of Laps Around The Eight Circuits. )

Adults. ( Nominally ! )

1. Trevor alfmeo 357
2. Kev kevjtd 330
3. Chris Samurai 304
4. Chris V 8 297
5. Kris psvkris 270
6. Nige Nige005 266
7. Graeme With Joe1968 252
8. Chris chriswizz 218

Juniors.
1. Danny 259
2. George 247
3. Robert 245
4. Sam 212
5. Tom 184

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I'm sorry I missed this, I bloodu wanted to come and would have done but I got my weeks mixed up! I thought it was next week and was working, didnt realise until Saturday morning! I saw Jilly on the way back and I went past there at about 18.00 in me lorry :rolleyes: Next time maybe....... :eek: Sorry Nige!

·
16,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sorry I missed this, I bloodu wanted to come and would have done but I got my weeks mixed up! I thought it was next week and was working, didnt realise until Saturday morning! I saw Jilly on the way back and I went past there at about 18.00 in me lorry :rolleyes: Next time maybe....... :eek: Sorry Nige!
Not to worry James, work does get in the way.

Just organizing our March Meet, it will be Saturday afternoon, 26th March at Ancaster Karting, it may be a bit warmer than last year so you may have more competition on the Track ! :)

Hope to Post the Event by the end of the week.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Not to worry James, work does get in the way.

Just organizing our March Meet, it will be Saturday afternoon, 26th March at Ancaster Karting, it may be a bit warmer than last year so you may have more competition on the Track ! :)

Hope to Post the Event by the end of the week.
I'll do my best to make it as it was a good laugh last time, when you post it up can you send me a PM with a link to it so I dont miss it please :) Thanks :thumbs:

·
16,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll do my best to make it as it was a good laugh last time, when you post it up can you send me a PM with a link to it so I dont miss it please :) Thanks :thumbs:
:thumbs: Sure will.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
:tut: You'd better Mister :rant:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts