Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the cars that turned up for our visit to BLS Automotives in Lincoln. Many thanks to Tom, Phil and Bryan for giving us a great afternoon with lots of help and advice, minor fixes and diagnostics, all for free ! Not to mention the tea and biccies !

As you can see the weather was traditional for this Meet but pleased to say that it did not put people of from coming along for a great Alfa Afternoon.

Here are most of the cars that came along.

·
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the Workshop for a touch of BLS magic.

And a few cars on their own.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
oooooh WOW........to think I missed this it hurts!

Im really gutted, wish id looked into the Lincoln meets up before. Well I know it exists now, ill def be here next year.

The chap with the Alfa Romeo CMR 311L - do you own a food place on top of the bail gate, fourteen?

GTV cup, missed on on that..... :( and that GT with the 18s looks nice too.

J

·
0 Posts
Great pics Nige ... and a great collection of cars ... looks like a very good day .. sorry we could not get ... blame Luigi the naughty boy ! :D

·
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oooooh WOW........to think I missed this it hurts!

Im really gutted, wish id looked into the Lincoln meets up before. Well I know it exists now, ill def be here next year.

The chap with the Alfa Romeo CMR 311L - do you own a food place on top of the bail gate, fourteen?

GTV cup, missed on on that..... :( and that GT with the 18s looks nice too.

Dunno who owns the red 1750, the Blue GT Junior or the Silver Spider, they just happened to be at BLS !

·
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pics Nige ... and a great collection of cars ... looks like a very good day .. sorry we could not get ... blame Luigi the naughty boy ! :D
He has a lot to answer for.........

·
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today he sounds like a donkey ... :)

:)

My ex used to call me a donkey.

Before this deteriorates I have to say that it was because of my stubbornness and NO other reason. :eek:

·
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good pics, Nige :)
It was a good day out despite the drizzly weather.

TBH I don't reckon much to my pics, hope someone else will post some better ones soon.

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
It was a good day out despite the drizzly weather.

TBH I don't reckon much to my pics, hope someone else will post some better ones soon.
Bur you can see all the cars! We weren't in Lincoln after all, or I would've popped in.

·
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bur you can see all the cars! We weren't in Lincoln after all, or I would've popped in.
:) More or less anyway. Shame you couldn't make it.

Right just off out to the Powerflow place for the annual check up, could be half an hour or ???? Traffic here is very unpredictable.

·
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great turnout and great pictures!
:thumbs: Was a good afternoon out and I'm pleased so many made it on a fairly rotten day, I'll try for more sunshine next time ! :)

M

·
0 Posts
Great pics guys. Looks a good turnout:cool: Shame about the weather.

QUOTE=a17esh;4414373]The chap with the Alfa Romeo CMR 311L - do you own a food place on top of the bail gate, fourteen?[/QUOTE]

I believe he owns a restaurant but I'm not sure where abouts in Lincoln. This car was on show when we had a meet at BLS back in June this year. Its got a twin spark unit out of a 75 in it:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts