Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Motorzone in Limerick have lost their dealership....

Could see it happening, FIAT/Alfa sales are down and they started to sell KIAs :tut:

Anyway - the alfaromeo.ie website has removed them as dealers, and state only servicing left.
A sad day - am sure it's only going to be a matter of time before that goes.

Will have to rely on my trips to Waterford or Cork for servicing at The Sweep or Grandons...

·
Registered
123 Posts
fikd - living in Clare (just outside Limerick) - Went to Grandons in Jan for car - I tried ordering in Oct 07, but motorzone wouldn't take order.

See thread on Grandon's I've an update to make - it might help you make up your mind. I'll be posting in next couple of days.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lads, Grandons are a horror to deal with, try the Lee Garage on South Tce in the city. Paul in there is passionate Alfa, and the sales guys there are A1. If you look at tyhe review thread, you will see what they did for me, at no cost. Liam in sales is a pure gent.I can't recommend them enough.

D

·
0 Posts
The Lee seem to be men all right but I am loyal to the Sweep they know their Alfa's through and through so will stick to what I know. They haven't put a foot wrong in 6 years of going to them so they are the ones for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will have to rely on my trips to Waterford or Cork for servicing at The Sweep or Grandons...
Mick Sheehan in RS Autos - Been going to him for the last 20 years with everything I've owned. The dude knows his stuff. Some of the monkeys he's had working for him in the past are another thing altogether though - he's had some jems. There's a Polish lad in there now who's a genius.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Elm Motors on the ennis road have got the fiat dealership from motorzone i expect that they will be getting alfa soon. They have a good rep with volvo drivers

·
Registered
6 Posts
The only possible thing I can think of that'd be worse than having no Alfa dealership in Limerick, is having the Elm taking up the Alfa dealership. Seriously.
Re. Fiat, those with long memories will remember that the Elm used to be a Fiat dealer many years ago, and if memory serves, they didn't part company on the best of terms.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
apologies for resurrecting an almost 2yr old thread...

Rumour has it that Elm do indeed have the AR dealership for Limerick.
It's not official, but they are now stocking AR parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts