:bite::bite::bite:

:inlove:

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barely a whole meal though is she Ferdi :(

Just a snack I would have thought :(
I'd make blummin' sure she's well :bite: chewed :bite: before I swollowed I can tell you :mad:

:waggle: :Ferdi:

R

·
0 Posts
I would not mind 30 seconds with her, yes yes I know but I have allowed 20 seconds for foreplay :rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
ALSO......

I think her new single sounds a bit like the Benny Hill song " Ernie " the fastest Milkman in the West !!!!..........:lol::lol:.

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
ALSO......

I think her new single sounds a bit like the Benny Hill song " Ernie " the fastest Milkman in the West !!!!..........:lol::lol:.
:lol:

I thought it sounded like everything else she's ever talked sung.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Ally Linen should have been thrown out and the afterbirth kept. It would have had more talent, and would have been less likely to sell out.

Silly cow.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
"Sell out" - haven't heard that concept for a while - how 1970's - and it was a naive one then.
Hmmm. I'll expand.

Who remembers Alley Self Righteous Linen banging on about stick thin models and how girls should be allowed to the shape they are/want to be? I certainly do.

Now fast forward a few years and who is poncing around celeb-land having slimmed down to fit the stereotype?

Silly silly cow.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I would certainly have " Sold Out " the silly Spoilt Brat.....or should that be Boiled Sprat !!!!!......:rolleyes:

At a Car Boot sale on a Sunday to anyone that would have given me a £1:00.......and I would have given them change too !!!!.......:lol::lol:

..............:cheese::cheese::cheese:.............

1 - 20 of 22 Posts