Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like buses you wait all day for one and two come along...

Seen two MiTo today, one on the M25 and one in southend...

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
theres one down the rd from me but it dont count cos its a courtesy car for fiat dealer.....mine is still the only one...yay:cheese:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think I am top MiTo spotter in the country, as I have seen 10 (well, 11 now my girlfriend's got hers...) out in the wild...it does make them special as you see that many new Fiesta's every day!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fiesta's are everywhere... i thought it was just me that had seen so flippin many of them...

Ive only seen Red MiTo on the road

·
Registered
271 Posts
yep, for choosing my next car it was down to a Fiesta, A Civic, Volvo C30, BMW 1 series and an Audi A3. I think Ive made the right choice

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I've only seen one MiTo on the road, since its launch, Caught me out actually, as I was looking at it for a while, but it was a creamy beige colour, and I didn't know that colour was available in fact, looked VERY sporty though.......:):)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Still not seen one except from the one at the stealers , another car thats an enigma is the 500 they seem popular but only ever see the same one every time.
There are LOADS of FIAT 500's on the road down here, all different styles and colours too. How on earth the local FIAT dealer went bust is a real mystery to me, as there are many other FIAT's models all over the place, sold by them too !!!!!!......:confused:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I still havent seen one apart from mine.

It took 3 and half months from when i ordered to collection, and ive had mine for just over 4 weeks now, zilchio sightings :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i like bein alone....u get more admirin looks :cheese::cheese:

at the babe that is :lol:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I think I saw one on the ring road around oxford once... I see quite a few 147s and before I wanted a mito I used to get them mixed up. The 3 door 147 is basically the same size and looks similar except for the headlights.

·
Registered
803 Posts
If you got them mixed up before wait for the 149 - its almost exactly the same as the mito only longer!

I have only seen 2, one locally in red and a foriegn plated one going north on the M1 yesterday.

GK

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
If you got them mixed up before wait for the 149 - its almost exactly the same as the mito only longer!

I have only seen 2, one locally in red and a foriegn plated one going north on the M1 yesterday.

GK
haha, I also used to get rover 75s mixed up with jaguar x-types when approaching them from behind, their back end looks almost the same! in fact the only difference is the front end and the groves in the body. When i got close enough to read "ROVER" i was sometimes shocked..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts