Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no light in glove compartment, have changed the bulb. I have found out that there should be a switch somewhere but where? Does someone have a clue. It`s a Brera 2.2
Wish you all a happy new year.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Don't think there is a switch,says light will turn off automatically?
fig. 74 A0E0149m GLOVE COMPARTMENT
To open the glove compartment use lever A-fig. 74. When the glove compart- ment is opened, the internal courtesy light turns on. Leaving inadvertently open the glove compartment, this light will turn off automatically after a few minutes. The folding top is also provided with a recess for a pen or a pencil.

C

·
0 Posts
There will be a switch - the switching off automatically is a feature to save the battery if any of the interior lights are left on - i.e. if you left a door open etc.

Don't know where the switch is though.

C

·
0 Posts
Just had a look on my 159 and I'm pretty sure the switch is operated by one of the hinges on the glove box - pretty sure it'll be the same on the Brera, but you'll have to remove the glove box to get to it.

M

·
0 Posts
There is a switch on the right hand side, its very hard to remove the pollen filter with out moving the switch, it could be the filter was replaced and the switch not put back, its fiddly job getting the switch back in place.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reply`s. Have changed pollenfilter so i will check the switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts