Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of complaining I finally managed to make progress with sorting out the badly aligned and fitting doors. The rear doors were closing too tight and exposing the leading edge of the rear wheel arch to all the road grit which meant the paint was pitting and always looked dirty.
The drivers door was similar and now that all the doors have been properly aligned and the paintwork has been sorted it now looks more like it should have been from the factory.

Last time I left the car in I mentioned that a segment at the top of the rear screen wasn't demisting so this was replaced too. Unfortunately this meant I lost my lovely chrome AlfaOwner sticker :cry: and the window guy broke the clips off the top bit of trim leaving it loose and the broken clips rattling around the tailgate :rolleyes:. Hopefully this will be sorted next week along with a constant rattle in the drivers door (which was there before the realignment was done).

I also put new Goodyear Eagle F1s on the front (11,000 miles out of the Pirellis) last week. There was still plenty of wear on the back tyres but unfortunately got a screw in one at the weekend so ended up replacing both back tyres too :cry:.

Sigh! The joys of Alfa ownership :lol:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I hope it all gets sorted!

Mine too has a drivers door rattle, sounds like its coming from the speaker surround.

Oh and this morning the centre console was rattling in traffic , stopped when I squeezed the plastics together, it goes in next week so hopefully it will get sorted and isnt a sign of things to come!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts