Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to the local retail park whilst visiting my parents in Lincoln yesterday driving along a busy section doing 40mph in a 40mph speed limit when some twot in a Lexus 4x4 thingy decided to tailgate and then overtake just before a bend. When I got round the bend there it was sat in a line of traffic, well after a bit of moaning from my dad he said " I wonder if those parking sensors go off if someone gets too close like in my car?" within seconds of him saying that I sat 2 inches of its bumper, well I think they must do because after a little while it rolled forward a little so I did also :D when the traffic started to move they demonstrated how rubbish there driving skills were by not indicating to go into the retail park and sped off into the car park like Mark Webber trying to keep up with Sebastian Vettel. I was tempted to go park next to it and slam my doors into it or key the side of it like someone would do in the fine city of Peterborough where I live but I kept my cool. After going into the shops my better half had ordered me to go into whilst she stayed at home I spotted the idiot again parked in the disabled bays and no they didn't have a blue badge :mad: Having taken 6 driving tests of all different types people like this really get my goat! :rant:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think so Nev, didn't notice I was too busy looking for the driver to give them a piece of my mind!

This is why I stopped instructing as the red mist would come down and I would do something like run my motorbike engine bars down the side of someone's car and it didn't look to clever after giving the students a talk about road rage. :eek:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lexus Hybrid 4x4: Company car of choice for Cisco Systems employees here in France.
:)rolleyes:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts