Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Last night when I was almost home. I was following a person (guess a bloke) in a 159 estate. My god did he display the most **** poor driving I've ever seen. At a crossroads the person in front of him crossed. We followed but he went onto the wrong side of the road and up the hill with a blind crest which was only about 100m away at about 50 mph over traffic calming bumps. At the next set of traffic lights he rushed through to turn right as it went red and almost took the nose off the car coming from the right as he cut the corner! What a ****. He shouldn't have an alfa as he clearly cant drive it!:mad::mad:

J

·
0 Posts
its a shame we cant have a vetting system, but then how many of us would be weeded out, even i admit to driving like a muppet every now and again

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
Last night when I was almost home. I was following a person (guess a bloke) in a 159 estate. My god did he display the most **** poor driving I've ever seen. At a crossroads the person in front of him crossed. We followed but he went onto the wrong side of the road and up the hill with a blind crest which was only about 100m away at about 50 mph over traffic calming bumps. At the next set of traffic lights he rushed through to turn right as it went red and almost took the nose off the car coming from the right as he cut the corner! What a c***. He shouldn't have an alfa as he clearly cant drive it!:mad::mad:
I'm concerned that this could be describing me once my Sportwagon comes back from the bodyshop - after 10 days or so at the helm of the 3-Series courtesy car, who know to what depths my driving abilities will have sunk? :rolleyes: :D. In fact, that could be your answer - he was a Beamer driver who'd foolishly been given a 159 as his 'loaner'. :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somehow I doubt you could drive quite so shamefully as this and yep even the god of driving that is myself (AHEM!) has been known to do some foolish things. But then again theres foolish and mistake and just plain stupid! lol I have a beemer too so I understand what you mean. but my indicators didn't seem to need that factory recall. Must have been lucky!!!!:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts